Motor Trade Insurance

Motor Trade Insurance

Motor trade insurance can be tailored to meet your requirements depending on the type of trade you’re involved in.

We specialise in providing different types of motor trade insurance and have a panel of insurers who we can rely on to give you appropriate cover.

The three main types of insurance we are are experts in are:

Road Risks

If you are involved in the motor trade and own your own vehicles, or sometimes you drive your customer’s vehicles you would require Road Risks cover.


If your business has employees and you want to make sure that you protect yourself against claims made from the public, then you will require liability insurance.


If you trade from a specific premises which you rent or own, you want to ensure that if anything was to happen to the building, stock or equipment that you have adequate protection in place to cover against loss or accidental damage.

Looking for Motor Trade Insurance Quotes?