Shop InsuranceScreen Shot 2016-03-09 at 15.06.33


We look after many shops around Glasgow and the surrounding area, so when it comes to arranging shop insurance, we know what we are talking about.


The three main areas you need to consider insuring are:

  • Building & your stock
  • The general public & employees
  • The business itself.

Building & stock

Very simple this is the bricks and mortar, the contents and the items. Its vitally important that should you suffer a total loss, you will be indemnified properly to put you back in the same position. Its also important to cover any money you have in the premises.

General Public & Employees

If you have more than 1  employee, you will need Employers liability insurance as this is a leal requirement. This basically protects you against employees making a claim if they have an accident at work. Also, public liability will cover you if a member of the public suffers an injury at your premises or their property is damaged as a result of your business.


You should also consider protecting the business itself should you stop trading as a result of an event outside of your control – this is called Business Interruption insurance and can be added to your shop policy. This covers you for loss of income during a period when you cannot carry out your normal business activities due to an unexpected event.

Please fill out the quite form today and one of our account handlers will be in touch!

Shop Insurance

  • List item

Looking for Shop Insurance Quotes?

    Holland Insurance Brokers Glasgow can provide all necessary insurance and financial advisory needs of companies and individuals.

    Martin Glancy
    Martin Glancy

    Holland Insurance MD