Personal Insurance

Household Insurance

We have access to the major insurance company products for

Buildings Insurance
Fire, Theft, Storm Damage, Escape of Water/Oil are standard on all policies.

For an additional premium you can include accidental damage which covers exactly what it says, eg putting your foot through the loft ceiling

Contents Insurance
Fire, Theft, Flood, Water damage are automatically provided with the policy.

Accidental damage can be added for an additional premium which covers almost all eventualities in the home.

Personal Possessions
For items you would take outside your home whether in the UK or abroad: jewellery, camera, personal hi-fi, sports equipment. Valuations required for single items in excess of £1000.

  • Bicycles
  • Money
  • Family Legal Protection

Blocks of Flats/Let Properties

If you are a property owner and rent out your property we have facilities to cover both the buildings and the contents you have in the house for your tenants.

Cover is available for Professional Tenants/Students and DSS people.

Household Insurance by Holland Insurance Brokers Glasgow

  • Household Insurance
  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Personal Possesions